Financial Controller (Aus & NZ)
Salary $130,000 - $150,000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Bradley
Date posted 26 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This role provides a great opportunity for seniority and visibility in a global organisation.
With a US origin this organisation is well established in the New Zealand and Australian markets and still in a growth phase.
This is the ideal role for a dynamic and driven individual with a strong technical skill set. The role will play the lead on financial/statutory reporting, taxation (Aus and NZ) management reporting, and staff management of four staff. The role will drive towards continuous improvement including internal controls and systems improvements.
- Compliance and Statutory reporting
- Month, Quarter and Year end reporting.
- Compliance with tax reporting in both Australia and New Zealand
- Prepare annual budgets along with quarterly forecasting
- Ongoing cash flow forecasting.
- A highly visible manager, leading and motivating a team to business objectives.
- CA Qualified or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- The ability to build strong working relationships and manage multiple global stakeholders
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Experience in both Australian and New Zealand Reporting and Tax environments highly desirable but not essential
This is an exciting technically focused role with the scope to improve processes and be a head of Finance across Australia and New Zealand.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Bradley on 09 374 7355.