Salary Competitive salary
Location Wellington CentralCONTRACTOR
Consultant Kendall Bushby
Date posted 26 November 2018 2018-11-262018-12-26 accountancy 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As the Finance Assistant Manager, you will report directly to the Senior Finance Manager for Australia and New Zealand and have 4 direct reports. As the successful applicant, you will be involved across the business, contributing to the financial strategic direction of this evolving organisation.
- Responsible for statutory reporting and preparation of financial statements
- Lead, influence, motivate and manage the operations of a team of Finance personnel, contractors and external vendors.
- Build and develop relationships internally and externally with the ability to influence others to achieve significant outcomes for the company.
- Oversee financial and management reporting
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Maintain reporting systems and integrity of accounts
- Assist functional departments and provide training to staff
- Chartered Accountancy qualification
- Proven leadership skills, strong negotiating, interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Minimum of 5 years accounting management experience
- Demonstrated strong financial /analytical skills
- Demonstrated strong communication and influencing skills
This is an opportunity to undertake a leadership role in a highly commercial environment. Help lead and develop a high-performing team, and genuinely influence finance and business operation strategy for the organisation.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kendall Bushby on 04 471 9732.