Salary Competitive salary and benefits package
Consultant David Lacire
Date posted 4 March 2019 2019-03-042019-05-03 accountancy Auckland NZ NZD 130 150 150 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic and driven individual to join a global company who are transforming their business. There is plenty of scope for flexibility and opportunity to challenge the current processes and influence the wider finance team and key business decisions.
Marley New Zealand is part of the Aliaxis group, a privately-owned business based in Belgium and active around the world. Aliaxis group over 16,000 people in 40 countries and is made up of more than 100 companies worldwide. Each of these companies manufactures and/or markets plastic products for construction, industrial and public utilities.
Today, Marley has grown to become one of New Zealand’s largest manufacturers in the plastics industry. Involved with extruded and injection moulded products, Marley manufactures using PVC, Polyethylene and Polybutylene.
About the role:
Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Controller, this role is ideal for an experienced and strong individual who has the experience and ability to drive and manage a changing team. The Finance Manager will have three direct reports and four indirect reports. As a key member of the finance team, this role will provide in depth analysis while partnering and providing support across teams to deliver reports, and analysis which will influence key business decisions.
- Preparation of monthly and annual accounts
- Provide analysis for key business decisions
- Provide reporting and analysis while building effective relationships for key stakeholders
- Manage and oversee the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Support the strategic planning process and direction
- Manage fixed asset register
- Support sign off of business cases for capital expenditure and drive them through implementation, commercialisation and into ‘BAU’
- Possess tertiary qualifications in Accounting, Economics or have equivalent business experience
- CA qualification is desirable
- 5 years in senior accounting/leadership roles
- Proven experience in finance management
- Background in manufacturing is desirable
- High level of financial analysis and reporting skills
- Strong MS Office and ERP skills Possess high level written and verbal communication skills
This position provides a great opportunity to work within a transforming global business. For a driven individual, this role provides a visible career path and allows for growth within the business either locally or globally.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact David Lacire on 09 374 7315.