Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Emma Stevenson
Date posted 3 June 20192019-06-03 2019-08-02 accountancy Manukau & East Auckland Auckland Manukau & East Auckland NZ NZD 130000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Fresco Systems is a reputable international company with offices in Sydney, Singapore, Dubai and India delivery projects globally. Fresco Systems is a specialist in the field of dry bulk material handling & processing. Fresco offers a wide range of equipment and systems for the dairy, food, chemical, beverage, petrochemical, plastics and pharmaceutical industries.
Reporting to the CEO, the Financial Controller will be responsible for the oversight and implementation of new reporting processes within the finance team. The overall objective of the Financial Controller will be to support business growth giving the successful candidate a real opportunity to make a difference. The Financial Controller will also be responsible for providing in-depth reporting, analysis and financial insights that support the decision-making process and assist in growing revenue and achieving long-term business objectives.
- Create, oversee and implement new financial reporting processes to support business growth
- Manage and mentor finance team members
- Preparation of monthly, weekly and quarterly financial reporting packs and present to senior leadership team
- Provide financial support including budgeting and forecasting, planning and monitoring and variance analysis
- Prepare budgets/forecasts and monitor performance of group operations including management reporting and variance analysis
- Deliver detailed business analysis and interpretation of financial data and business drivers to provide insights to key stakeholders
- Ongoing review, streamlining and improving of internal and external reporting
- Focus on continuous improvement and the streamlining of existing processes and procedures
- Assist with costing projects making estimates of new and proposed product costs through various stages of new product development (NPD) process
- Ad hoc tasks as and when required.
- Experienced Management Accountant/Finance Manager with previous experience of working for an SME in rapid growth phase desirable
- CA/CPA Qualified or equivalent
- A ‘can do’ attitude and isn’t afraid of hard work
- A solid background in technical financial accounting
- Experience in forecasting, budgeting and financial analysis combined with understanding of key business performance indicators
- Experience in presenting, persuading and negotiating with a broad range of audiences including senior management
- Experience of leading a team is desirable
- Possess flexibility and adaptability to manage changing work requirements and varying volumes of work
- Possess ability to proactively identify issues, resolve conflicts and problems and follow through to completion
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills and great commercial acumen.
This is a fantastic Senior Leadership opportunity with a growing business.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma Stevenson on 09 374 7364.