Salary $140,000 - $160,000 per annum
Consultant Jaimee-lea Binnie
Date posted 7 June 2022auckland accountancy-finance/finance-manager-financial-controller-cfo-commercial-manager 2022-06-12 2022-08-06 accountancy Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 140000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity to join a global organisation based in Auckland CBD as a Finance Manager. This is an attractive leadership position within a high performing team in great company culture.
- Review & analysis of Monthly P&Ls & Balance Sheets to ensure accurate reporting of monthly results in line with company and group deadlines
- Investigation and communication to GM Finance of any Monthly variances to forecast
- Review and sign off monthly Blackline balance sheet reconciliations
- Review and approval of media reconciliations, media payables and trade payables
- Review and approval of monthly payroll
- Completion of annual statutory reporting, audit and tax compliance activities
- Experienced people leader, managing core transactional and reporting teams.
- CA qualified accountant with 5+ years’ experience delivering month end close and group reporting activities
- Understanding of media and/or creative agency desirable but not mandatory.
Salary: $140,000 - $160,000 per annumLocation: AucklandDate posted: 30 June 2022Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Senior Finance Manager leads the core Finance Team, which incorporates Management and Financial reporting, Accounts Payable, Credit Control, Accounts Receivable and Engagement Management and Billing. There are eight in the team with three direct reports. This is a hands on role, which is also responsible for leading innovation within Finance, driving improvements in the effectiveness and efficiency of the team and the rest of the business.