Salary $90000 - $100000 per annum
Consultant Andrew Hickey
Date posted 23 January 2017
This role is responsible for delivering accurate reporting and analysis to support key business decisions.
This role is responsible for the preparation of monthly management reporting as well as regular analysis and data extraction at a large player in the leasing and finance industry. This role is ideal for someone who is keen to develop their career and build on their analytical skills.
- Preparation of management reports and reconciliations
- Preparation of payments to funders, suppliers and external parties.
- Financial and data analysis of large volumes of information
- Supporting profitability by providing reporting, analysis and support to the different business divisions
- Contributing to the overall success of the business by developing and implementing strategy and helping management with business and marketing plans
- Assisting in the development of the company’s financial systems
- Completion of statutory reporting for the business.
- Providing insightful analysis and value add on results and performance
- Build effective relationships within the wider business
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
- CA/CPA/CIMA qualified (or equivalent)
- Advanced Excel skills including the ability to produce financial models
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- A solid understanding of financial accounting
- Great communication skills
- Ability to build good working relationships within the business
- Strong attention to detail
- A deadline focused approach
- Self-starting attitude and the ability to work in a busy environment
- Experience with MYOB preferred
- Similar experience in a commercial business.
- Leasing/Finance Company experience is an advantage
A visible role that will influence key managerial decisions with progression opportunities within the business and the opportunity to work alongside senior management.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Hickey on 09 374 7323.