Salary $80000 - $90000 per annum
Location East Tamaki
Consultant Ciara Daly
Date posted 6 February 2017
Busy role for a Financial Accountant in a well functioning finance team. Our client requires someone with strong analytical skills.
This role is responsible for the preparation and analysis of monthly accounting reports and statements, a key part of this role is the ability to use initiative to make sure that all deadlines are met. The Financial Accountant is responsible for providing timely and accurate information to the business stakeholders.
- Preparation and analysis of accounting reports and statements
- Preparation of management reporting packs
- Provide analysis, interpretation and communication of monthly results
- Work closely with the business to drive results and performance
- Assist in the development of business plans and forecasts
- Ensuring that the budgeting and reporting of the company’s financial results is accurate
- Ad hoc and project accounting work when required
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- CA qualified (or equivalent)
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Manage time effectively and deadline focused.
- The ability to work autonomously
- Great communication skills and the ability to analyse and explain financial concepts to the wider business
- Ability to build good working relationships with business stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail
Great opportunity to work in a supportive team where employees are valued.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Ciara Daly on 09 374 7320.