Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Brady Barnett
Date posted 12 February 2017
The role will be reporting into the Financial Manager, but will be supporting both the Grants Manager and the Payroll team to make sure all financials are matched up and documented accurately.
- Contribute to the development of financial and non-financial objectives and performance measures to analyse financial position and performance
- Actively participate in the business planning and budgeting process.
- Collate and prepare monthly and quarterly financial reports
- Provide grant reports
- Participate in the preparation of forecasts of financial performance and provide quality assurance for year end results.
- Participate in management accounting and financial analysis tasks as required
- Assist in Journals
- A good understanding of accountancy theory and practical
- Drive, enthusiasm and forward-thinking ability, with a desire to improve process and add value to the wider business
- Demonstration of sound reconciliation skills
- A good understanding of information needs and requirements, through general experience or study towards a tertiary business qualification
- Good analytical skills and an ability to analyse problems and formulate well-reasoned solutions
- First class communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organisational, planning and problem solving skills.
- Must have used Navision software
- Excellent MS Office skills
Excellent 6 month FTC opportunity
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Brady Barnett on 04 471 9714.