Salary Competitive salary plus benefits
Location Mount Eden
Consultant Andrea Doherty
Date posted 28 January 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
A leading private healthcare provider specialising in medical imaging is seeking an Accountant to join the team in this newly created position.
The role will be responsible for provide accounting and IS support to the Finance and Commercial Operations Manager and CEO. This includes accounting (analysis and reporting), budgeting and forecasting, payroll, IRD compliance, and special projects.
The company is due to replace its accounting software in the coming months and so it is imperative that the incumbent has a genuine interest in IT and implementing new systems.
- Work with the Finance and Commercial Operations Manager on annual budgeting process and monitor, analyse and report variances.
- Process month end financials and prepare financial reports including written analysis
- Assist in the analysis of financial and procedural information
- Process Accounts Receivable and Payable, process payroll and manage IRD returns and compliance - GST, PAYE, Provisional tax etc. (low volume)
- Support FCOM and other management with systems administration and IS projects
- Assist external IT service provider with on-site trouble shooting and infrastructure activities
- 3-4 years transactional accounting experience (CA qualified preferred) with solid IS skills and experience
- Proven Excel skills including developing and working with spreadsheet models
- Experience in using medium sized financial and payroll software, with a detailed knowledge of IRD and payroll legislation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively
- Highly organised and detail conscious
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Andrea Doherty on 09 374 7341.