Salary $100,000 - $120,000 per annum + Competitive Salary
Consultant Andrew Hickey
Date posted 4 March 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Great role for a dynamic and driven individual with treasury accounting skills.
With its head office in the Auckland CBD, this New Zealand business really is an industry leader. If you’re looking for a company that values their staff then this really is the role for you. Their well functioning finance team offers a great opportunity for a smart, up and coming individual who really wants to build on their skills.
About the role:
This is the ideal role for a strong accountant with excellent technical skills. You will be responsible for the day to day monitoring of the company’s banking, cashflow and treasury management policies. The responsibilities of this role stretch to all company subsidiaries and trusts. You will need to have a strong background in treasury and possess a solid understanding of the banking process. The treasury accountant will manage the group’s cash resources including liquidity, banking covenants, hedging and the investment of surplus funds.
- Overseeing treasury compliance with group policies.
- Overseeing liquidity and cashflow management.
- Providing medium and long term cash projections and planning.
- Investment of funds to maximise interest income.
- Forecasting and providing early advice when potential issues are detected.
- Regular reporting to the Board and Executive Leadership Team.
- Undertaking regular reviews of banking facilities and banking arrangements.
- Foreign Exchange forecasting and hedging management.
- Business partnering with all relevant personnel in the wider finance team.
- Providing support and advice for intercompany loans.
- A positive ‘self starter’ who can work autonomously.
- CA/CPA Qualified.
- A background in treasury related roles.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to communicate across all levels of the business.
- Project management type skills and the ability to handle periods of high workload.
This role provides a great opportunity to develop in a growing and fast paced environment. This is a very visible role in a fantastic business.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Hickey on 09 374 7323.