Salary $90,000 - $100,000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Bradley
Date posted 21 May 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This company is one of New Zealand’s fastest growing organisations in the Insurance industry. With head offices located on the North Shore this role would be perfect for someone already living on the Shore looking for a role closer to home.
This is a newly created role is designed to relieve pressure off the CFO, assist the organisation transitioning through a period of aggressive growth and provide technical expertise to a commercial finance team. The organisation is currently transitioning to IFRS 17 and need an Accountant with a strong technical background to take provide assistance in this transition. Strong experience in a commercial business is also crucial to be able to provide value to the organisation through modelling in Excel and partnering across the business. With the role being newly created there is the opportunity to take on a broad range of responsibilities and make a meaningful impact on the business. In the longer term the organisation intends to decentralise and move to a subsidiary model.
• Yearly financial reporting
• Monthly financial reporting packs
• Financial Modelling in Excel
• Assisting in the transition to IFRS 17
• Assisting the organisation in transitioning through a period of growth
• Chartered Accountant qualification essential
• Excellent Written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with IFRS 17 desirable
• Strong relationship building skills
• Experience in consolidated reporting
• 2 years in a similar position
• Insurance/Financial Services industry experience would be highly advantageous
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Bradley on 09 374 7355.