Senior Financial Accountant
Salary Competitive salary
Location Wellington CentralFULL_TIME
Consultant Sophie Day
Date posted 5 September 2018 2018-09-052018-11-04 accountancy 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This reputable New Zealand owned and operated commercial organisation is a leading communications provider, delivering a range of cutting edge services to business customers and are looking to bring on a Senior Financial Accountant in a permanent capacity.
In your role as the Senior Financial Accountant you will be responsible for providing timely and accurate accounting services, particularly in response to the management of two high profile portfolios.
- Acting as Financial Controller in the management of two portfolios
- Ensuring the integrity of financial information contained within the general ledger
- Ensuring the provision of financial reporting and budgeting processes meet the needs of stakeholders and are in compliance with generally accepted financial reporting standards
- Running month end processes and overseeing tax compliance and GST requirements
- Developing and maintaining systems and processes to ensure the integrity of all relevant data, driving process improvement where applicable
- Relevant tertiary degree or equivalent knowledge, skills and experience
- A member of Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand or equivalent
- Strong commercial acumen and previous work experience
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong Financial Accountant to work with a reputable commercial company and bring their own style and approach to the position. As the ideal candidate you will be a highly motivated and driven individual who enjoys a challenge and wants to work within a high performing team.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sophie Day on 04 471 9744.