Financial & Regulatory Reporting Manager
Salary $50 - $60 per hour + Competitive rate
Consultant Emma Forster
Date posted 23 September 2018 2018-09-232018-10-11 accountancy 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This is a global financial services organisation with a collaborative, inclusive and open culture. With offices in Auckland CBD, the company offers a flexible approach to working. This is a 5 month contract.
This is an ideal role for a CA/CPA qualified (or equivalent) accountant with experience in financial services. The ideal candidate will have exposure to working in large organisations and will have excellent stakeholder management skills. The ideal candidate will also be systems and processes orientated.
- Prepare the financial and regulatory reporting and provide assistance with the external audit process
- Manage and develop reporting policies, changes in accounting standards and ensuing all controls are in place for accurate reporting
- Focus on continuous improvement of processes
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- CA/CPA Qualified or equivalent
- Experience working in financial services industry
- 3+ years experience working in a similar role
- Process and systems orientated
- The ability to build strong working relationships
- Excellent time management and communication skills
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma Forster on 09 374 7350.