Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Emma Stevenson
Date posted 7 January 2019 2019-01-072019-03-08 accountancy Auckland CBD NZ NZD 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Excellent opportunity for a dynamic and driven Accountant.
With offices in Auckland CBD, this is business is New Zealand’s largest independent investment bank. Their team is highly skilled and experienced, working closely with businesses and investors to achieve their goals.
This is the ideal role for an Accountant interested in working within the financial services space. This role is responsible for ensuring that all group entities are effectively managed from a financial perspective. This role will include the preparation of monthly management accounts, preparing annual reports, management of the compliance program for group entities and assistance with preparation of board reports. This role is perfect for someone driven and eager to learn.
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Preparing annual reports
- Management of the compliance program for group entities
- Ensuring all IRD returns are completely accurately and filed on time
- Maintenance of the group payroll system
- Assistance with preparation of board reports
- Ensuring Companies Office and internal registers are maintained at all times
- Oversight of the group administration function ensuring payables are accurate and paid on time
- Preparation of debtor and cash flow reports
- Providing support to directors in respect of specific requirements
- Market research as required.
- A tertiary qualification in Accounting or Commerce
- An understanding of preparing monthly management accounts
- A proven ability to prepare financial accounts and undertake group consolidations
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills
- Ability to work independently while in a team environment.
This role provides a fantastic opportunity to work within financial services for New Zealand’s largest independent investment bank.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma Stevenson on 09 374 7364.