Salary Up to $50 per hour + Competitive Rate
Consultant Emma Forster
Date posted 1 April 20192019-04-01 2019-05-01 accountancy Auckland NZ NZD 50 50 50 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
The right individual will be responsible for the timely preparation or review of financial statements, journals, reconciliations, calculation of return on investments, cash management, and filing tax returns for the schemes.
Our client is searching for someone with strong financial experience who thrives in a busy and fast paced environment and is looking for their next challenge. This 3 month contract will be paying approximately $50 per hour depending on your level of experience.
Daily cash management, reconciliations and transaction journals
- Daily return on investments
- Monthly financial statements
- Quarterly PIE Status review
- Provisional and terminal tax calculations and settlements
- Liaising with internal and external auditors
- Liaising with internal investment manager and consultants
- Annual Statistics NZ surveys
- Obtaining tax certificates and withholding tax reductions
- Settlement of third party invoices (e.g. brokers, investment manager, etc)
- Monthly invoicing of Smartshares management fees, application fees, and securities lending
- Ad hoc tax and accounting queries via customer service team and advisors
- Implement improvements in accounting processes to continually improve the quality of reported results
- CA Qualified or equivalent
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience
- University Degree in Accounting and Finance
If you have a desire to succeed and can demonstrate an ability to hit the ground running, this role is for you.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma Forster on 09 374 7350.