Project Accountant / ERP System Lead
Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Emma Stevenson
Date posted 4 September 20192019-09-04 2019-10-04 accountancy Auckland - Newmarket Auckland Newmarket NZ NZD 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Really exciting opportunity for a senior Accounting professional to lead an ERP system implementation for finance. Engaging with senior stakeholders across the organisation, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the ERP is successfully replaced.
This role is crucial to the organisation and will essentially lead from the financial side. The successful candidate will be focussed on the financials of the ERP implementation which includes AP, GL, Fixed Asset, Project Accounting, Sales and Cash Management. The candidate will work with a wide variety of individuals across the finance and project teams.
- Lead the ERP implementation from a finance side
- Act and assist in the evaluation of proposals
- Work with selected vendor on module configuration
- Oversee data migration, process re-engineering implementation
- Work with a variety of individuals in both finance and project team
- CA Qualified or equivalent
- Strong financial / ERP background
- Ideally has been involved with at least one RFP or formal vendor solution process
- Blend of accounting & understanding of implementing financial systems
- Experience of focussing on financial sides of an ERP implementation
- Good team player
- Results focussed.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma Stevenson on 09 374 7364.