Salary $75,000 - $85,000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Bradley
Date posted 25 May 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Great role for a Big 4 and recently qualified accountant to make the move into the commercial sector. Provide value to the business through analysis and reporting.
Large player in the media industry.
This role is responsible for the preparation of monthly and quarterly consolidated reporting as well as regular analysis and data extraction. This role is ideal for someone who is keen to develop their career and build on their analytical skills.
- Preparation of consolidated reports and reconciliations
- Prepare annual budget and quarterly forecasts
- Provide business support and advice to senior management
- Providing insightful analysis and value add on results and performance
- Build effective relationships within the wider business
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
- CA/CPA qualified (or equivalent)
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with Pegasus desirable
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- A solid understanding of financial accounting
- Great communication skills
- Ability to build good working relationships within the business
- Strong attention to detail
- A deadline focused approach
- Self-starting attitude and the ability to work in a busy environment
- Progression opportunities within the business
- A visible role that will influence key managerial decisions
- The opportunity to work alongside senior management
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Bradley on 09 374 7355.