Location Auckland Airport
Consultant Daniel Bradley
Date posted 13 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This role is responsible for delivering accurate management reporting and analysis to support key business decisions.
The DHL Group is the global leader in logistics freight. DHL commits its expertise in International express deliveries; global freight forwarding by air, sea, road and rail; warehousing solutions from packaging, to repairs, to storage; mail deliveries worldwide; and other customized logistic services.
DHL Express specialises in international shipping and courier delivery services.
Headquartered in Germany and with over half a million employees globally, DHL is the market leader in freight, logistics, packaging and mail.
This role is responsible for the preparation of monthly management reporting, forecasting, commentary of financial reports, as well as regular analysis and preparing the annual budget. This role is ideal for someone who is keen to develop their career and build on their analytical skills.
- Preparation of management reports and reconciliations
- Preparation of the annual budget
- Financial and data analysis of large volumes of information
- Supporting profitability by providing reporting, analysis and support to the business
- Assisting in the development of the company’s financial systems
- Commentary of statutory reporting for the business.
- Providing insightful analysis and value add on results and performance
- Build effective and co-operative relationships within the wider business to assist in business decisions and to help prepare monthly re-forecasting’s
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
- CA/CPA qualified (or equivalent)
- Advanced Excel skills including the ability to produce financial models and macros
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- A solid understanding of financial accounting
- Great communication skills
- Ability to partner with stakeholders across the business
- Strong attention to detail
- A deadline focused approach
- Self-starting attitude and the ability to work in a busy environment
- Similar experience in a commercial business.
- Experience in a freight/logistics advantageous
This is a visible role that will influence key managerial decisions and provides the opportunity to become part of a well-known global brand.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Bradley on 09 374 7355.