Senior Management Accountant
Salary $90,000 - $100,000 per annum + Attractive package
Consultant Emma Stevenson
Date posted 9 July 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Exciting business partnering role for an experienced Management Accountant with excellent stakeholder management skills in a growing team.
With offices in Auckland CBD, this company is a global leader in professional services. If you’re looking for a company that values their staff and team collaboration then this really is the role for you. Their well functioning finance team offers a great opportunity for a smart individual with excellent stakeholder management skills.
This is the ideal role for an experienced Senior Management Accountant looking for a new challenge. Working alongside key business stakeholders, the Finance Business Partner will be critical to the success of the team. To be successful in this role, you will have the ability to identify, challenge and recommend actions with the business to improve financial performance, building strong working relationships along the way.
- Delivers quality financial analysis and management reporting to support leaders in meeting strategic objectives
- Contributes to the monthly financial accounting in preparation for management accounts
- Leads forecasting and budgeting compilation for areas of support
- Proactively builds relationships with key business stakeholders
- Focus on innovative and insightful analysis that allows leaders to make sound commercial decisions
- Share knowledge and insights with the business performance team to ensure consistent levels of support across the business
- Work collaboratively with the wider team to ensure service levels are optimised
- Working with the Business Performance Manager and Head of Finance to deliver reporting and analysis on request.
- CA/CPA Qualified or equivalent
- Ability to partner with senior management to understand their strategic direction and add value from financials perspective
- Advanced knowledge of spreadsheet applications e.g. Excel pivot tables, arrays and macros
- Experienced Business Partner or Senior Management Accountant
- Sound business acumen and proven ability in identifying the key external and internal drivers of business success
- Experience of planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Experience working in fast moving environments, providing accurate and timely information to a high standard
- Experience in utilising systems and processes to effectively monitor financial performance
- Absolute integrity regarding the information handled.
This role provides a great opportunity to develop in a growing and fast paced environment. This is a very visible role in a fantastic business.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma Stevenson on 09 374 7364.