Finance Business Partner Planning & Reporting
Salary $60 - $75 per hour + Competitive rate
Consultant David Lacire
Date posted 23 September 2018 2018-09-232018-10-03 accountancy 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
The role requires someone who can business partner with a number of divisions in the business.
Budgets and Forecasts:
- Assist in completion of budgets
- Redesign Forecast process to include alignment of S&OP forecast and financial forecast
- Implement a detailed timetable to ensure all key dates are captured and can easily be rolled to the next iteration
- Implement mid-month forecast process for full P&L estimate
- Review and redesign capex process
- Review, update and align management meeting reporting
- This will include the key areas of the Performance Dialogue to ensure reporting on the key hot points regularly
- Review, update and align monthly reporting to include more insights in to key areas that are delivered as part of month end
- Work across 3 business units with outstanding IA items and co-ordinate responses monthly to audit committee
- Review current ERP systems and work with continuous improvement to project flow in mind.
- BI system implementation & championing.
- As the successful applicant, you will ideally be CA/CIMA or CPA qualified
- Strong communication skills are also key as you will be liaising and building strong relationships across the business
- Strong excel skills – experience in modelling a bonus.
Our client is looking for a candidate at a senior level with 5-7 years experience post qualification and specific business partnering history.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact David Lacire on 09 374 7315.