Salary Competitive salary
Location Wellington CentralFULL_TIME
Consultant Sophie Day
Date posted 5 September 2018 2018-09-052018-11-04 accountancy 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
A respected New Zealand organisation is looking for a recently qualified Chartered Accountant to join their high functioning team. This organisation is invested in the ongoing prosperity and well-being of our communities and have an excellent reputation in the Wellington market.
As the Accountant, you will be responsible for ensuring the integrity of financial and management reporting information.
- Prepare month end journals and reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation of the management and financial accounts
- Business partnering with key members within the business
- Assistance with preparation of statutory financials at half year and year end, as required
- Assist with the company’s annual budget/forecasting process
- Relevant tertiary degree and CA qualification (or in progress
- Good working knowledge of NZ equivalents to IFRS
- Positive “can do” attitude and strong work ethic
- Demonstrated ability to deliver work accurately and on time
- Energetic and driven
- Experience in a big 4 or commercial company
- A high performing mentality and excellent interpersonal skills
As the successful candidate, you will be a dynamic individual who can interact with a wide range of people, be technically competent and interested in contributing to a high functioning team.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sophie Day on 04 471 9744.