Salary $50 - $60 per hour + Competitive rate
Consultant Emma Forster
Date posted 1 October 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This position requires a hands-on qualified chartered accountant with strong knowledge of the IFRS and previous experience in similar accounting roles.
Providing a high level of customer service with the ability to build relationships and communicate effectively to all stakeholders involved.
Specific role responsibilities include:
- Preparation of P&L, Balance Sheet & Cashflow forecasts and budgets
- Financial modelling & analysis
- Assistance with the preparation of business cases & analysis
- Review and processing of monthly journals for the general ledger
- Closing off month end reporting within the required time frame
- Prepare and maintain all the balance sheet general ledger reconciliations
- Assist the Finance Manager with budgetary processes
- Assist with any ad-hoc reporting and systems projects
- Post CA or CPA qualified
- Experience working collaboratively to support multiple business leaders
- Proven ability to work independently to meet tight deadlines
- Be able to engage with stakeholders on all business related issues to provide excellent customer service
- Highly effective communication (written & verbal)
- Excellent MS Excel, some modelling skills, tech savvy and can pick up any accounting software quickly
We offer competitive remuneration, benefits package as well as excellent career development in a dynamic team environment.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma Forster on 09 374 7350.