Salary Competitive Hourly Rate
Location Wellington CentralCONTRACTOR
Consultant Thomas Wigglesworth
Date posted 8 October 2018 2018-10-082018-11-07 accountancy 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
An opportunity for a skilled Financial Accountant to join a successful and well-led team, with a focus on adding value across both financial and management accounting and getting out across the business.
An opportunity within a reputable and interesting area of government, this organisation is seeking a skilled and experienced Financial Accountant to join their finance team.
This role will incorporate all areas of Financial Accounting, as well as some Management Accounting, business partnering, and PAYE/WHT analysis.
- Provide consistent and accurate advice to clients in accordance with financial policies and processes.
- Tax compliance (GST and FBT)
- PAYE and WHT knowledge
- CFIS returns, including preparation and review
- Managing and developing external relationships with key clients and across the business
- Month end financial reports
- CA qualified or equivalent
- 5 + years experience in financial accounting
- Exposure to CFIS
- The ability to engage confidently with the wider business
Great opportunity to have a contract that carries you through the Christmas period.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Thomas Wigglesworth on 04 471 9770