Salary Competitive Rate
Location Wellington CentralCONTRACTOR
Consultant Thomas Wigglesworth
Date posted 10 October 2018 2018-10-102018-11-09 accountancy 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Management Accountant role for a candidate with proven experience building relationships and influencing key decision makers
This organisation has a diverse range of business units with a commercial focus. As the Management Accountant, you will be responsible for leading the budgeting and forecasting process across a number of business units, and report to the Financial Controller.
This role is focused on delivering value-add financial services, information, advice and support. It would specifically suit someone who has the proven ability to build relationships and become a trusted advisor to senior management across the business.
- Build relationships with Business Partners and Key Stakeholders to the point of a trusted advisor
- Provide objective, high quality financial advice and analysis on business unit financial and performance issues and opportunities
- Monitor, interpret and report on performance against agreed input budgets and against appropriations and challenge managers as appropriate in decisions around budget, forecast and expenditure
- Contribute to budgeting processes within branches and business units applying financial expertise and knowledge of business drivers in order to support the development of robust and sustainable budgets
- CA or equivalent
- Big 4 or commercial experience
- Experience in a Management Accounting position
- Proven experience influencing stakeholders and building relationships with Senior Management
- The ability to operate in a dynamic, high performing and evolving environment
Join a high performing team and respected brand in the Wellington market for a 5-6 month contract, immediate start required.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Thomas Wigglesworth on 04 471 9770