Salary Competitive Salary
Location Mount AlbertFULL_TIME
Consultant Andrew Hickey
Date posted 26 November 2018 2018-11-262019-01-25 accountancy 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Based at the company’s headquarters, the accountant is responsible for the accurate and timely reporting of monthly financial results as well as providing technical expertise to key business stakeholders. In addition, the Accountant will work with General Managers of Science, Operations Managers and Science Leaders to provide accurate revenue reporting, budgeting and forecasting at project and science group levels, to enable appropriate project management within their teams.
New Zealand based company with sites across New Zealand, Australia and the USA. Through their innovative approach, their research supports the sustainable production of high quality produce.
• Timely and accurate presentation of monthly financial reports
• Coordinating of annual business budgeting and forecasting
• Responsibility for completion of business improvement projects as set by management
• Completion of all reconciliations and accruals on a monthly basis
• Provision of accounting advice to all business managers and relevant stakeholders
• Responsibility for all monthly revenue pipeline reporting
• Alongside the GM Finance, preparation of the monthly business performance reporting
• CA/CPA qualification essential
• At least 3 years post qualification experience
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain financial concepts to business managers
• Experience using a large ERP system such as SAP or Oracle
• Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
In this newly created role you will really be encouraged to make your mark in the organisation, this is a great opportunity for an experienced accountant to develop their skills in a large business.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Hickey on 09 374 7323.