Senior Financial Accountant
Consultant Kelly Faber
Date posted 8 March 2019 2019-03-082019-05-07 accountancy Wellington NZ NZD 95 120 120 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Suited to someone with experience in Treasury Reporting and exposure to CFIS, with a strong technical background and the ability to lead and influence
About the role:
As the Senior Financial Accountant, you will have extensive financial accounting experience across public sector. You will provide support to core Financial Reporting in the production of statutory accounts and regulatory reporting. With a strong internal control focus, you will interact with the core financial accounting team, supporting them as required through month end, financial reporting and process improvement as well as managing two direct reports.
• Ensure financial management requirements are met
• Facilitate two direct reports
• Ensure continuous maintenance and improvement of current practice
• CA or equivalent
• Ability to confidently work with internal and external stakeholders
• Demonstrable background in Government
• Ability to lead and motivate a team
• Exposure to CFIS
• The ability to engage confidently with the wider business
Overview of the company
This organisation contributes to the well-being of New Zealanders. With a good culture and exciting work and career opportunities on the horizon, they are looking for a motivated individual to join them in a permanent capacity.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kelly Faber on 04 471 9700.