Management Accountant (Part-time)
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Emma Stevenson
Date posted 10 April 20192019-04-11 2019-06-09 accountancy South Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 75000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
This is a newly created part time position which is a great opportunity to really drive business performance.
With its head office in Auckland, this business really is a leader in their industry. With a focus on innovation and the environment, this role will suit a commercially minded individual with a strong background in management accounting.
This is the ideal role for an experienced Management Accounting with excellent commercial skills. The ideal candidate will have proven experience and knowledge of Management and Financial Accounting and systems. The candidate will also need to have strong financial modelling experience and have a can-do attitude as facing off to senior stakeholders across the business area. This role will involve travel between Onehunga and Pokeno however hours are flexible.
- Month end reporting
- Reconciliation of assigned balance sheet accounts
- Produce timely and accurate P&Ls to meet month end deadlines
- Review invoicing and KPI reporting for the branch
- Review month-end financial for the branch in conjunction with the Commercial Manager
- Carries our in-depth and accurate analysis of each branch P&L to identify and explain variances
- Work with Commercial Manager to prepare and compile detailed annual budgets (including KPIs)
- Assists, coaches and mentors Managers around achieving accurate and timely month end reporting
- Produces financial reports and analysis as required for Managers and branches
- Provides financial modelling expertise for the Commercial Manager for use on business plans and tender processes
- CA/CPA Qualified or equivalent
- 4+ years’ management accounting experience
- Proven experience and knowledge of Management and Financial Accounting and systems
- Financial modelling experience including business case models
- Advanced level of MS Office and Outlook.
This role provides a great opportunity in a growing and fast paced environment. This is a very visible role in a fantastic business.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma Stevenson on 09 374 7364.