Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Emma Stevenson
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-16 2019-06-15 accountancy South Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
This role will work as part of the Corporate Finance team. This is a great role for a smart and driven Accountant.
With a history spanning over 150 years, this large listed construction business has offices in Australia, New Zealand, Asia-Pacific, South America and Southern Africa.
This is a great opportunity for newly qualified candidates leaving CA firms.
This role is responsible for the preparation and analysis of monthly accounting reports and statements, a key part of this role is the ability to use initiative to make sure that all deadlines are met. This role is ideal for someone with a can-do attitude and who is able to take ownership of tasks.
- Provide monthly financial reporting and support
- Analysis and review of capital expenditure
- Provide recharge model for business units
- Work with the business on benefit realisation
- Contribute to reporting, monthly half year and full year for New Zealand Group
- Support the business for the preparation of the budget and monthly forecasts
- Provide financial and business analysis for the New Zealand Group.
- Newly qualified CA
- Big 4 or Mid-Tier firm experience
- Background in audit
- CA firm experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Manage time effectively and deadline focused
- Great communication skills and the ability to explain financial concepts to the wider business
- Ability to build good working relationships across the business
- Strong attention to detail
Great career progression opportunities in a stable and well-known corporate.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma Stevenson on 09 374 7364.