Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Kelly Faber
Date posted 20 May 20192019-05-20 2019-07-19 public-sector-and-housing CBD Wellington CBD NZ 6011 NZD 85 110 110 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Financial Accountant who is looking to collaborate and drive quality across an organisation.
An opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a strong team and add value to the teams’ analysis and challenging their current processes.
This organisation contributes to the wellbeing of New Zealanders. With a good culture and exciting work and career opportunities on the horizon, they are looking for a motivated individual to join them in a permanent capacity.
A key position in the Finance Team, as the Financial Accountant you will be involved in a breadth of responsibilities, from day to day processes through to appropriations and driving improvements within the finance function. You will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy and integrity of financial information produced.
This role would suit a fully qualified accountant who is looking to take the next step in their career, with opportunities to develop leadership skills, build and manage external client relationships, and add value to a driven team.
- Producing external financial reporting for actual financial transactions
- Preparing tax returns, GST and FBT
- CFIS returns, including preparation and review
- Managing and developing external relationships with key clients
- Financial Accounting reports as required
- Month end and year end processing including reconciliations and reporting
- Providing support to the team leader
- Chartered Accountant or equivalent
- 2-4 years post-qualified experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Financial accounting experience in a medium to large organisation
- Knowledge of public sector accounting concepts
- The ability to engage confidently with the wider business
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kelly Faber on 04 471 9700.