Finance Business Partner
Consultant Kelly Faber
Date posted 9 June 20192019-06-13 2019-08-08 accountancy CBD Wellington CBD NZ 6011 NZD 120000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Finance Business Partner role for a candidate with proven experience building relationships and influencing key decision makers
An opportunity within government, this large and complex organisation is looking for a Finance Business Partner to join them in a permanent capacity
This core public department is instrumental in driving forward quality outcomes to make a meaningful difference in the lives of New Zealanders.
We are specifically looking for someone who has the proven ability to build relationships and become a trusted advisor to senior management across the business.
This role is specifically suited to someone who has extensive experience and the ability to challenge and influence Senior Leaders. You will ensure the provision of timely and accurate information support to assist financial and operational decision-making and contribute to the portfolio’s strategic planning as a trusted advisor to portfolio leadership.
- Ability to effectively manage stakeholder relationships across all levels
- Proven quantitative and qualitative analytical and evaluative skills
- Provide meaningful insights and advice on the performance of agreed budgets, challenge managers decisions around budget, forecast and expenditure
- Strong business & commercial acumen with either public or private sector experience as well as an understanding of modern business management and financial analysis techniques
- CA or equivalent
- Extensive practical experience of 7-10 years in a finance or accounting role within a large organisation.
- Proven experience influencing stakeholders and building relationships with Senior Management
- The ability to operate, perform and provide leadership in a dynamic, high performance and evolving environment
This is your opportunity to be involved in a team who is striving for excellence within the public sector. With an excellent framework in place to assist in your professional development, this a chance to be seen as a contributor to the successes, and continue your career as a Business Partner expert.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kelly Faber on 04 471 9700.