Salary competitive salary and great working environement
Consultant Andrew Hickey
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-29 2019-12-28 accountancy Napier Hawkes Bay Napier NZ NZD 100000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is a great role for a commercially minded individual who enjoys providing insights and advice across a large NZX listed business.
This newly NZX listed business has experienced significant growth and investment over the past decade, as the regional economy grows the business is planning for major growth over the next ten years. The business prides itself on a culture of innovation and excellence, employing people who want to go the extra mile for customers.
This commercial business partnering role will play a key role in the overall direction of the business. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the Management Accountant will play a key role in business planning, budgeting, forecasting and providing financial insights to the senior leadership team.
- Provide sound commercial and financial advice to the wider business
- Business Partner with managers, providing meaningful insights and analysis
- Providing insight and analysis of revenue, costs, margins and key performance drivers
- Compiling operational and capital budgets and forecasts for all business areas
- Proactive development of financial and reporting systems and tools, reports, KPI’s and business processes
- Developing CAPEX and fixed asset processes
- 3+ years post CA/CPA qualification experience required
- CA/CPA Qualification essential
- Experience working in a challenging, fast-paced and complex environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to collaborate across different departments in a complex environment
- Excellent business acumen and demonstrated ability to identify the key drivers of a business
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, work ethic, organizational skills, attention to detail, decision making skills and ability to work well with others.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and see them through to completion
This role offers a fantastic challenge in a large business where success is rewarded. The role offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to develop long term.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Hickey on 09 374 7323.