Consultant Rebecca Gibson
Date posted 25 November 20192019-11-25 2020-01-24 telecommunications CBD Wellington NZ NZD 85000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Internal or External Auditor to progress into a Financial Accountant position.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Internal or External Auditor to progress into a Financial Accountant position. Join a strong team and add value to the teams’ analysis to challenge their current processes.
This well-regarded private organisation is one of New Zealand’s commercial leaders. With a good culture and exciting work and career opportunities on the horizon, they are looking for a motivated individual to join them in a permanent capacity and add real value to their clients.
A key position in the Finance Team, the Financial Accountant will be involved in a breadth of responsibilities, from day to day processes through to appropriations and driving improvements within the finance function. You will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy and integrity of financial information produced.
This role would suit a CA qualified Internal of External Auditor leaving practice and looking to take the next step in their career. This role presents an opportunity to develop leadership skills, build and manage external client relationships, and add value to a driven team.
• Producing external financial reporting for actual financial transactions
• Preparing tax returns, GST and FBT
• Managing and developing external relationships with key clients
• Financial Accounting reports as required
• Month end and year end processing including reconciliations and reporting
• Providing support to the team leader
• Chartered Accountant or equivalent
• 2-4 years post-qualified experience
• Advanced knowledge of Excel
• Financial accounting experience in a medium to large organisation
• Knowledge of public sector accounting concepts
• The ability to engage confidently with the wider business
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Rebecca Gibson on 04 471 9725.