Salary $110,000 - $120,000 per annum
Consultant Jaimee-lea Binnie
Date posted 29 May 2022auckland accountancy-finance/financial-management-accountant 2022-06-06 2022-07-28 accountancy Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 110000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The purpose of this role is to hold responsibility for financial planning, operational analysis, the month end closing and monthly reporting to help the business to achieve the business objectives and financial reporting requirements.
- Complete month end closing and prepare the monthly management accounts and analysis.
- Manage various operational analytical tasks on weekly basis.
- Manage cashflow model and provide weekly cash flow forecast.
- Assist with senior management team for ad hoc analytical tasks.
- Strong financial analytical skills.
- This role would suit a business savvy accounting professional with intermediate to advanced excel skills and strong month end closing experience.
- Have at least 5 years’ experience as a Charted Accountant, with experience in the retail industry an advantage.
- Have excellent technical skills with broad experience in accounting systems (MYOB is an advantage but not necessary as training will be provided).
- Have a sound understanding of the MS Office product suite; in particular, intermediate to advanced Excel skills, Word and PowerPoint
- Be a self-motivated team player with strong attention to detail, a clear logical thinker and have excellent time management skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to deal with large volume of data with a strong attention to detail
- Be team-orientated - contributes to common goals and willingly helps others
- Be responsible - proven capability to work effectively with minimal direction
- Organised - proven ability to prioritise work and achieve challenging deadlines
Salary: $120,000 - $130,000 per annumLocation: AucklandDate posted: 20 June 2022A chance to take full ownership of all project accounting aspects for the NZ business including development opportunities into Pacific projects. Provide financial management to enable the oversight of multiple projects. Along with business partnering with all key stakeholders to improve process and control.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 7 June 2022Our client is a leading expert within the early education sector and is looking for an Accounts Payable Project Coordinator to come on board for an exciting opportunity. This new role will partially be looking after a high performing team of two Accounts Payable Officers as well as assessing the newly implemented AliiPay operational functions. This would be the perfect opportunity for an experience Accounts Payable Officer with hands on implementation experience looking to break into the management space.