Salary $90,000 - $120,000 per annum
Consultant Jaimee-lea Binnie
Date posted 25 July 2022auckland accountancy-finance/financial-management-accountant 2022-07-25 2022-09-23 accountancy Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 90000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Accountant looking to join a well known Real Estate firm - Opportunity for growth in your Finance Career - Friendly, inclusive and supportive culture - Lots of benefits including flexible working arrangements
What we are looking for:
- Ideally you have 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Intermediate Excel Skills
About the Role:
- Support the Senior Accountant in overseeing REM clients accounting functions in your assigned portfolio and ensure appropriate accounting information is supplied in the formats agreed with clients.
- Assist the property and facility management department with any financial requirements.
- Ensure that all financial compliance and controls are adhered to and is in line with policies.
- Assist the Senior accountant in testing any system enhancements or implementation of software platforms and process efficiencies.
- This role will also enable monthly financial reporting requirements of management contracts to be fulfilled on a timely basis. There will also be the provision of involvement with Corporate Accounting function.
- Prepare and file any statutory required returns relating to property management clients.
- Arrange the preparation of all tenant invoicing and manage tenant debtors to ensure timely payment of outstanding amounts and handle account queries from those debtors in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Prepare annual and monthly financial statements for property management clients, including the calculation of operating expense account wash-up allocations.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets for REM clients.
- Assist in managing monthly cash flow for assigned properties and reconcile cashbooks at the end of each month.
- General accounting duties, investigations, and other duties may be required of you from time to time.
- Attendance to Client Monthly management meetings as required
- This position description is not complete as it stands and is a guide to the general duties performed in the position of Property Accountant.
If you are interested, please apply!
Salary: $120,000 - $140,000 per annumLocation: AucklandDate posted: 1 August 2022* Supporting product squads to identify new growth opportunity * Providing the commercial strategy, financial analysis and market assessment for decision making * Supporting partnership development and negotiation * Prioritising the teams work based on business and customer value
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 28 July 2022The Senior Management Accountant is required to provide accurate and timely internal management reporting services providing commentary and insight into current business performance and future forecasting and budgets for the company.
Salary: Competitive SalaryLocation: AucklandDate posted: 20 July 2022At Audit New Zealand, we are committed to doing everything we can to improve the performance of, and the public’s trust in, the public sector. We carry out annual audits of hundreds of public entities on the Auditor-General’s behalf to give taxpayers and ratepayers assurance that public entities are appropriately reporting on how they spend public money and on the services they have provided.
Salary: Competitive SalaryLocation: TaurangaDate posted: 20 July 2022At Audit New Zealand, we are committed to doing everything we can to improve the performance of, and the public’s trust in, the public sector. We carry out annual audits of hundreds of public entities on the Auditor-General’s behalf to give taxpayers and ratepayers assurance that public entities are appropriately reporting on how they spend public money and on the services they have provided.
Salary: $120,000 - $130,000 per annumLocation: AucklandDate posted: 20 June 2022A chance to take full ownership of all project accounting aspects for the NZ business including development opportunities into Pacific projects. Provide financial management to enable the oversight of multiple projects. Along with business partnering with all key stakeholders to improve process and control.