Senior Management Accountant
Consultant Eli Da Cruz
Date posted 28 July 2022auckland accountancy-finance/financial-management-accountant 2022-07-31 2022-08-27 accountancy Auckland Auckland NZ Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Senior Management Accountant is required to provide accurate and timely internal management reporting services providing commentary and insight into current business performance and future forecasting and budgets for the company.
- Prepare management accounts including month end journals and accruals and review of coding.
- Review of draft management accounts with executive team members prior to finalisation for Financial Controller and CFO review.
- Analyse and provide commentary on overhead variances, and following review with Executive Team, provide updates on any changes to timing of expenditure and income for the forecast update and for cash flow management.
- Ensuring all company leases are tracked and information is kept up to date with regular reporting to Management on the value of new and existing lease commitments.
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations every month and ensuring reconciling differences are cleared
- Provide backup and support to the Financial Controller for treasury management including FX and interest rate hedging.
- Assisting with the preparation of the Group’s annual budgets and forecast updates.
- Assist the Financial Controller with the compilation of the monthly Board reports and bank reporting as required.
- Assisting with the annual insurance renewal.
- Providing assistance to the Financial Controller with regard to management of internal controls.
- Assisting Company Accountant and Financial Controller with information requests for analysis, reporting or taxation purposes.
- Assist the Financial Controller with completion of Statistics Returns.
- Providing backup and support to Company Accountant as required.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (or equivalent) with 3-5 years post qualification experience in a similar role.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- A successful track record of process improvement.
- A trustworthy, ethical, discreet and positive contributor to the team.
- High level of attention to detail and pride in numerical and technical accuracy
- Motivated by continuously improving systems and processes, problem solving and a commitment to a high level of customer service.
- An organised approach, taking responsibility for driving performance and delivering to a high standard on time.
- A team player keen on working collaboratively, and building relationships across the business and externally.
- Able to work in a busy environment, seeking out fresh ideas and participating in change.
- Keeps informed of relevant or new developments pertinent to the industry and the Group’s business
Salary: $120,000 - $140,000 per annumLocation: AucklandDate posted: 1 August 2022* Supporting product squads to identify new growth opportunity * Providing the commercial strategy, financial analysis and market assessment for decision making * Supporting partnership development and negotiation * Prioritising the teams work based on business and customer value
Salary: $90,000 - $120,000 per annumLocation: AucklandDate posted: 25 July 2022Exciting opportunity for an experienced Accountant looking to join a well known Real Estate firm - Opportunity for growth in your Finance Career - Friendly, inclusive and supportive culture - Lots of benefits including flexible working arrangements
Salary: Competitive SalaryLocation: AucklandDate posted: 20 July 2022At Audit New Zealand, we are committed to doing everything we can to improve the performance of, and the public’s trust in, the public sector. We carry out annual audits of hundreds of public entities on the Auditor-General’s behalf to give taxpayers and ratepayers assurance that public entities are appropriately reporting on how they spend public money and on the services they have provided.
Salary: Competitive SalaryLocation: TaurangaDate posted: 20 July 2022At Audit New Zealand, we are committed to doing everything we can to improve the performance of, and the public’s trust in, the public sector. We carry out annual audits of hundreds of public entities on the Auditor-General’s behalf to give taxpayers and ratepayers assurance that public entities are appropriately reporting on how they spend public money and on the services they have provided.
Salary: $120,000 - $130,000 per annumLocation: AucklandDate posted: 20 June 2022A chance to take full ownership of all project accounting aspects for the NZ business including development opportunities into Pacific projects. Provide financial management to enable the oversight of multiple projects. Along with business partnering with all key stakeholders to improve process and control.