Finance Business Partner
Salary $120,000 - $140,000 per annum
Location East Tamaki
Consultant Andrew Hickey
Date posted 11 April 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Great role for a dynamic and driven individual with a commercial outlook.
Large NZ listed business with a national presence, the company have been in operation for over 50 years and really are a leader in providing steel solutions. The company engages in markets and projects across infrastructure, construction, engineering, energy, manufacturing and viticulture.
This is the ideal role for a dynamic, driven and commercially orientated individual. Working alongside key business stakeholders, the finance business partner will be critical to the success of the business. To be successful in this role, you will have the ability to identify, challenge and recommend actions with the business to improve financial performance, building strong working relationships along the way. The Finance Business Partner will also be required to assist with financial reporting and annual audits.
- Preparation of monthly financial and performance reports for business divisions
- Provide analysis of financial results
- Co-ordinate and prepare the annual budgets and business plans for various business divisions
- Co-ordinate and prepare financial forecasts while also providing support and analysis to the business managers
- Provide analysis of capital expenditure
- Analysis of business data to identify performance trends and improvement opportunities
- Ad-hoc tasks as required by management
- CA/CPA Qualified or equivalent
- 5+ years experience working in a similar commercially orientated role
- Experience in manufacturing and construction is essential
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- The ability to build strong working relationships
- Excellent time management and communication skills
This role provides a great opportunity to develop in a growing and fast paced environment. This is a very visible role in a fantastic business.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Hickey on 09 374 7323.