Consultant Andrea Doherty
Date posted 21 May 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
A leading New Zealand bank located in Auckland CBD is seeking a Pricing Manager to join the team.
The primary focus of this role is to deliver the pricing strategy across the entire product set for the bank. The Pricing Manager will work closely with product managers, portfolio directors as well as distribution channels to deliver required growth, return, customer and shareholder metrics.
- Delivery of quantitative targets (sales volumes, customer growth, net interest income, non-interest income, expenses, bad debts, profit, balance sheet growth) across the consumer product portfolio
- Oversight of the delivery of product financial targets through active management of NIM, volume management, portfolio growth and customer retention
- Proactively identify both external and internal areas of opportunities and threats to retention, volume, margin and growth
- Understand and anticipate key drivers of the NZ banking market
- Assist in the creation and implementation of contingency plans addressing the impacts of environmental and economic change on product pricing, performance and revenue protection
- Maintain industry contacts and represent the bank in order to remain up to date with the latest developments and innovations in banking
- Engage external vendors and suppliers as required and manage outcomes to meet objectives, including strong cost management
- Tertiary qualified in Finance, Economics, Accounting or other relevant discipline preferably with a professional qualification
- Strong analytical background with a solid understanding of pricing in the current market
- In depth knowledge of the financial services industry
- Strong stakeholder management experience and the ability to engage at executive/leadership level
- Staff management experience
Ongoing training and development will be provided to the successful candidate as well as opportunities to progress within the bank.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Andrea Doherty on 09 374 7341.