Salary Competitive salary
Location Lower Hutt
Consultant Sophie Day
Date posted 13 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This reputable commercial organisation is looking to appoint a Financial Analyst in a permanent capacity
The core focus of this position is to identify opportunities that enhance the overall performance of the business and add value using a business partnering approach. Partnering with the retail portfolio, you’ll need to be comfortable proactively forming relationships and have strong excel skills. Working closely with the Senior Financial Analyst and Finance Manager, this is chance to learn from and contribute to a high performing team.
- Proactively contribute to the improvement of the business profitability, working capital and cash flow. Act as key finance business partner on improvement projects
- Provide relevant and useful financial input to support key business activities
- Complete management reporting requirements including KPIs, monthly management accounts and commentary
- Analyse key variances versus budget/forecast and last year. Feedback this into the monthly forecasts
- Develop relationships with the Business Managers so that the finance team adds value to the business performance
- Chartered Accountant qualification or equivalent
- Accounting experience within a commercial environment. Exposure to FMCG, construction, retail or an organisation that sells multiple products would be an advantage
- Exposure to SAP would be an advantage
- A proven ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Management Accounting experience
- Proficiency in Excel
This is an excellent opportunity for a commercially minded individual to get their foot in the door with a well-recognised brand. As the successful candidate you will be a highly motivated and driven individual who enjoys a challenge and wants to further their professional career in a commercial environment.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sophie Day on 04 471 9744.