Salary $60,000 - $70,000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Bradley
Date posted 23 September 2018 2018-09-232018-11-19 accountancy 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
A leader in their industry is looking an Analyst to join their Sales teams. Candidates ideally will have experience working in an Accounting team and want to make the move into a commercially focused analysis role.
This is a great opportunity for an individual with assistant accountant experience to join a Global Brand in a commercially focused analysis role.
This organisation is a leading business in New Zealand, and Globally. With offices around the world they are a leader in their industry.
You will be responsible for providing analytical assistance to the sales team and commercial manager to help support decision making and will be a key part of the sales team. Candidates will ideally have 1-2 year's experience in an accounting role and have a strong interest in analysis. Confidence and Communication skills are also crucial as this role interacts with many people across the business, including members of the senior leadership team. There is also an opportunity to travel for training for the role.
- Build effective relationships across the business
- Prepare monthly revenue forecasts, operating plans and sales budgets
- Support sales team with analysis and monthly reports
- Manage local, global and regional sales campaigns
- Manage and manipulate large amounts of data for various uses
- Prepare standard reporting pack for country business reviews
- Automate reports and improve processes to improve efficiency
- Ad hoc projects, reports and analysis
- One to two years experience in accounting/analytical roles
- At least an intermediate level of Excel skills, Advanced or Expert highly desirable
- Ability to work independently and challenge the status quo
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- The right to work in New Zealand and travel overseas
This is a great opportunity for someone with a couple years of accounting experience to move into the analysis space.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Bradley on 09 374 7355.