Senior Financial Analyst
Salary $90,000 - $100,000 per annum
Consultant Andrew Hickey
Date posted 24 October 2018 2018-10-242018-12-23 accountancy 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Broad and exciting role where you will really be encouraged to come in and drive business performance.
An exciting opportunity in a large public sector business that is currently undergoing a huge transformation project for their Finance team. As part of the transformation, the business is keen to hire individuals who want to drive performance and continually add value to the organisation.
This is the perfect role for an individual with an excellent mix of both financial and management accountant skills. The company is on the lookout for a dynamic Senior Financial Analyst who can add value through the preparation of accurate and value adding management accounts and financial analysis. The successful candidate will be joining a high performing team working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Accurate and timely reporting of financial information
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Coordinate and provide commentary on financial information and results
- Production of key KPI reports which help drive business performance
- Production of management reports including the analysis of any variances
- Business partnering with various units within the organisation
- Continuously identifying efficiency opportunities to provide better quality data and information
- CA/CPA qualified or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience in management accounting focused roles
- Excellent analytical and business partnering skills
- A commercial outlook and the ability to communicate financial information to the wider business
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- A dynamic and pro-active approach to tasks
This role provides a great opportunity to really add value in a large organisation. The role offers progression opportunities and a flexible approach to working.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Hickey on 09 374 7323.