Senior Financial Advisor
Location Wellington CentralCONTRACTOR
Consultant Kendall Bushby
Date posted 21 November 2018 2018-11-212018-12-21 defence-and-military 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This government organisation contributes to the wellbeing of many New Zealanders and has an exciting journey ahead. They are looking to bring on a candidate who is interested in contributing to the strategic direction of the organisation.
This position sits within the Finance Team and will receive support from the Manager of Performance Reporting. This role will be provide financial performance reports in a timely manner to various stakeholders.
- Performance reporting
- Financial and management accountability
- Preparing submissions
- Working with both internal and external parties
- A relevant tertiary qualification preferably in Finance, Policy or Commerce
- A chartered accountancy qualification would be an advantage
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong strategic analysis skills across both financial and non-financial data
- At least 5 years financial practical experience
- The ability to build and manipulate spreadsheets
This is a great opportunity for someone who is wanting to support a finance team through and be seen as an added value business partner. This role has a focus on adding value to the teams’ analysis and challenging their current processes.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kendall Bushby on 04 471 9732.