Finance Analyst (12mth FT contract)
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Andrew Hickey
Date posted 4 April 20192019-04-04 2019-06-03 accountancy Auckland CBD Auckland NZ NZD 100000 115000 115000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
This role requires a high quality financial analyst with excellent modelling and analytical skills.
This New Zealand business is a household name when it comes to the Information Technology services industry. Having been in operation for a number of years the business has expanded and now has offices across New Zealand, Australia and Asia, employing over 5,000 people.
This role will work very closely alongside the finance business partners, the wider finance team as well as the regional managers and business unit leaders. This is a hands on finance analyst role, providing high quality financial analysis and modelling to the business performance team.
- Providing high level analytical support to the finance business partners
- Creation of Power BI dashboards and other models to measure key KPI’s.
- Assisting in the budgeting and forecasting process, liaising with the finance team and various business managers
- Supporting new business and general business development activities, through the provision of modelling and financial support for business cases and bids
- Assisting with various projects and ad-hoc activities as they arise
- CA/CPA qualified or equivalent preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experienced decision maker and a very competent communicator.
- Financial modelling skills
- Demonstrated experience improving processes and efficiencies
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to form sound working relationships with a wide range of staff
- A positive 'can do' approach
- High attention to detail
This role provides a great opportunity in a global business. The role offers a competitive salary and great working conditions.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Hickey on 09 374 7323.