Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Daniel Bradley
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-16 2019-06-15 accountancy North Shore Auckland NZ NZD 60000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
A leader in their industry is looking an Analyst to join their settlements team. Candidates ideally will have experience working in a bank or EFTPOS Merchant provider in a role where they have exposure to pricing and analysis.
This organisation already has a strong brand name in New Zealand and is rapidly expanding in the Australian market. The business is continually embracing change and new technologies to compete.
You will be responsible for providing analytical assistance to the Settlements Manager and CFO. You will be involved in strategic pricing and have the ability to process and crunch large sets of data. The business uses a mixture of in-house software, Tableau, and Excel for their analysis and reporting.
You will ideally have had experience working in a bank or financial institution that provides Merchant Services and have had experience in pricing or analysis of merchant services. Being familiar with Charge Backs, Interchange fees and International card fees is a big strength and would allow you to hit the ground running.
Internally you will work closely with the Settlements team and the wider finance team.
- Build effective relationships across the business
- Prepare pricing for new merchants and revaluate the pricing structures of existing customers
- Support Settlements team with analysis and monthly reports
- Manage and manipulate large amounts of data for various uses
- Prepare trail calculations
- Automate reports and improve processes to improve efficiency
- Ad hoc projects, reports and analysis
- At least one year in an analytically focused role
- Experience in EFTPOS Merchant Services extremely desirable
- At least an intermediate level of Excel skills, Advanced or higher highly desirable
- Experience in Tableau highly desirable
- Ability to work independently and challenge the status quo
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- The right to work in New Zealand
This is a great opportunity for someone with experience in merchant services to take that next step in their career, into a fast growing business where they can add value and be part of a dynamic team.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Bradley on 09 374 7355.