Principal Financial Advisor
Salary $120,000 - $140,000 per annum
Location Wellington CentralFULL_TIME
Consultant Olivia Newport
Date posted 28 August 20192019-08-28 2019-10-27 financial-services Wellington Central Wellington NZ NZD 120000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This government organisation contributes to the well-being of many New Zealanders and has an exciting journey ahead. They are looking to bring on a candidate who is interested in contributing to the strategic direction of the organisation.
This role will be providing financial performance advice to various stakeholders.
- Lead activities associated with improving the speed, insight and quality assurance of the reporting for business units and the organisation
- Being a senior liaison and coordination point for finance in the annual external Budget process
- Understand, document and communicate customer needs
- Establish and maintain controls to ensure the integrity of reporting
- Provide coaching, mentoring support, and advice to analysts and business accountants
- A relevant tertiary qualification preferably in Finance, Policy or Commerce
- A chartered accountancy qualification would be an advantage
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong strategic analysis skills across both financial and non-financial data
- The ability to build and manipulate spreadsheets
- Flexible working hours
- Kiwisaver is additional to base salary
This is a great opportunity for someone who is wanting to support a finance team through and be seen as an added value business partner. This role has a focus on adding value to the teams analysis and challenging their current processes.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Rebecca Gibson on 04 471 9725.