Finance Business Partner
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Andrew Hickey
Date posted 11 February 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Great role for a dynamic and driven individual with a commercial outlook.
With its head office in the Auckland CBD, this New Zealand business really is an industry leader. If you’re looking for a company that values their staff then this really is the role for you. Their well functioning finance team offers a great opportunity for a smart, up and coming individual who really wants to build on their commercial skills.
About the role:
This is the ideal role for a dynamic and driven individual. Working alongside key business stakeholders, the finance business partner will be critical to the success of the business. To be successful in this role, you will have the ability to identify, challenge and recommend actions with the business to improve financial performance, building strong working relationships along the way.
- Monitor and analyse the performance of projects
- Provide commercial advice to relevant business stakeholders
- Provide financial advice through the lifecycle of projects, reviewing costs and adding value along the way
- Be the key finance contact on various projects, working alongside other corporate business partners
- Present the financial reports at monthly management meetings
- Analyse monthly management accounts highlighting key insights to senior management
- Work alongside management preparing annual financial plans and quarterly forecasts.
- CA/CPA Qualified or equivalent
- 3+ years experience working in a similar commercially orientated role.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- The ability to build strong working relationships
- Excellent time management and communication skills
This role provides a great opportunity to develop in a growing and fast paced environment. This is a very visible role in a fantastic business.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Hickey on 09 374 7323.