Analytics and Accounts Specialist
Salary $80,000 - $90,000 per annum
Consultant Jaimee-lea Binnie
Date posted 26 July 2022auckland accountancy-finance/financial-planning-analysis 2022-07-26 2022-09-24 accountancy Auckland Auckland Auckland NZ 1023 NZD 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- Exciting Opportunity to support end to end execution and delivery of analytical projects - Great benefits such as hybrid working arrangements - Supportive team culture
- Experienced in data manipulation and modelling. Expertise in tools like PowerBI, MYOB, Sage.
- A strategic thinker with business acumen and ability to solve complex problems based on first principle and able to challenge the status quo.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to talk with non-technical stakeholders, understand their requirements and then extract this from the data.
- Excellent verbal and written skills, able to articulate complex issues and technical details in a succinct and informative way.
- Have passion for data, technology, learning and have a growth mindset.
- Attention for detail with focus on data governance and quality.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Knowledge of accounting and finance principles and practices.
- Experience in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems or another quantitative field would be essential.
- Insurance background preferred but not required.
• To be responsible for the development and maintenance of the analytics infrastructure to enable the wider organisation to leverage data from it
• Develop and manage a data governance structure which ensures consistency and clarity of data across the organisation
• Ensure data is available in an accurate and timely manner to allow good decisions across the organisation
• Work across the organisation to prepare the monthly analysis and reporting of key drivers of financial and non-financial performance.
• Feed into the ongoing digital innovation and infrastructure strategy to support wider business goals and objectives
• Regular monitoring of our analytics infrastructure with a view to improving/refining as business objectives arise/change
• Assist Month-end and Year-end management accounts production and financial statement preparation.
• Contribute to ensuring that the general ledger is fit for purpose and is kept accurately.
• Ensure accounting data is made available to users in a clear, consistent manner.
• Review data and processes to ensure accuracy, validity and appropriate approvals are in place
• Assist with annual budget and forecast.
• Work with the Compliance Officer to manage and document risks and appropriate mitigants to those risks.
• Other accounting tasks that may be required
If you are interested, please apply now!
Salary: $70,000 - $75,000 per annumLocation: AucklandDate posted: 11 August 2022A great opportunity to step into this newly created Assistant Accountant role with this import company! * Work from home 2 days a week (if you want to) * Great team culture * Growth and development support * CA/CPA Mentorship support
Salary: $70,000 - $75,000 per annumLocation: AucklandDate posted: 9 August 2022Family owned private company looking for a Junior Accountant to join their friendly team! * Challenging and rewarding role * Central Auckland location * Great company culture where your supported in your role
Salary: $90,000 - $95,000 per annumLocation: TamakiDate posted: 5 August 2022Due to an internal promotion, our client is looking for a fully qualified CA from an audit /Big 4 background who is eager to step into a commercial role. * Hybrid role- develop strong financial reporting skills, budgeting, forecasting, technical accounting(IFRS) * Fantastic workflow and processes in place, modern systems and tools * Great touch points across the wider business, ability to work closely with Finance Business Partners
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 5 August 2022Our client is a global company looking Financial Accountant to joing their team. The position is responsible for assisting with preparing financial and management accounts.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 3 August 2022A leading global professional services firm located in the heart of the Auckland CBD is now searching for a Collections Coordinator to join their high performing team for 12 months as a Parental Leave cover.