Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Emma Stevenson
Date posted 10 September 20192019-09-10 2019-11-09 accountancy Mount Wellington Auckland Mount Wellington NZ NZD 55000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Fantastic role for a driven candidate looking to take their next step in Finance.
This business is one of New Zealand’s leading Packaging & Strapping suppliers. The business is family owned and operated, and have been for close to 100 years.
This is the ideal role for a dynamic and hard-working individual. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to the finance team with a sound accounting knowledge and good analytical ability. Also, managing accounts receivable, accounts payable and assessing credit risk along with working with customers and suppliers to build good working relationships. This is a great development opportunity for someone who aspires to complete their CA in the future.
- Managing Accounts Receivable
- Managing Accounts Payable
- Reviewing and posting general ledger coding of service and non-stock invoices
- Reconciling debtor ledger to the credit control account
- Reconciling creditor monthly statements to supplier ledger
- Contacting customers with overdue accounts
- Assess credit risk and recommend payment terms
- 2+ years’ experience working in a general accounts focused role
- Ability to multi-task and to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential
- Ability to work co-operatively and effectively as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Great customer service skills
This role provides a great opportunity to develop in a fast-paced environment.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma Stevenson on 09 374 7364.