Salary $50,000 - $60,000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Bradley
Date posted 29 November 2018 2018-11-29accountancy 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters
This organisation is a growing business in an exciting field. They have offices ideally located in the city fringe near public transport.
This organisation has a global reach and works in a field which the two directors are passionate about. The role sits with a small team who are all working towards the common goal of the business.
About the role:
The role is responsible for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable along with an element of reporting on Xero. This role is the sole accounting role within the business but will have the support of external chartered accountants. Both Directors are familiar with the responsibilities and can also provide support although long term this role will operate autonomously. The organisation also promotes flexibility although the successful candidate is expected to work primarily from the central fringe offices. The purpose of the role is to support the business and compliment the services provided by external accountants.
• Accounts Payable
• Accounts Receivable
• Basic Profit and Loss reporting on Xero
• Interacting with Suppliers and Clients over telephone
• Assisting the Operations director
• Working closely with external chartered accountants
• Payroll for a small team (no payroll experience necessary)
• Experience in Xero essential
• Experience in a similar role (AP/AR)
• The ability to work autonomously
• The ability to work in a small team
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Bradley on 09 374 7355.