Assistant Corporate Accountant
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Gabriella Vetttoretti
Date posted 1 February 2017
Established in 1988, H.R.L. Morrison & Co is a leading investment manager with total assets under management of over NZ$8 billion. In 1994, H.R.L. Morrison & Co founded Infratil, a listed investment vehicle that offers investors access to infrastructure investment both in NZ and internationally.
Infratil is listed on the NZX and ASX, with a market capitalisation of NZ$1.6b, and current investments in Trustpower, Wellington Airport, NZ Bus, Metlifecare and Canberra Data Centres.
A key role in the finance team for Infratil, the Assistant Corporate Accountant supports the Corporate Accountant and Financial Controller and is primarily involved in assisting in the consolidated management accounting and financial reporting process.
- Prepare month end journals and reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation of the management and financial accounts at the Head Office/Corporate level
- Support the Corporate Accountant in the preparation of the annual and half year Statutory accounts for the consolidated group
- Assist in the preparation of corporate budgets and tax returns
- Working with the wider Infratil team to provide detailed financial information, reports and analysis
- Working with the Infratil CFO, Group Financial Controller and Corporate Accountant on a range of corporate accounting functions required for a listed company
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a big 4 or commercial company
- Working towards their Chartered Accountant qualifications
- Management accounting and financial reporting experience
- Proficient in Excel
- A high performing mentality and excellent interpersonal skills
This is an unparalleled opportunity to join a leading, high calibre organisation with a presence in both Australia and New Zealand. Join a respected brand, receive broad exposure to a range of businesses, career progression and a competitive salary package.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Gabriella Vettoretti on 04 471 9726.