Internal Audit Manager
Consultant Erin Donkin
Date posted 12 February 2017
An interesting role in the senior audit space with room for progression and growth.
This is an opportunity for a passionate auditor to work in a large and dynamic team both leading and participating in audit engagements.
- Planning and execution of risk analysis
- Developing robust and measurable controls within the organisation
- Working with the business through proactive stakeholder engagement
- Using data analytics to assist in reviews
- Assisting in the development of enhanced systems and controls
- Preparing reports and audit work papers
- Delivering action plans to senior management
- Providing support to Head of Audit in reviewing the effectiveness s of internal systems and controls
- Minimum of 5 years audit experience required
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent leadership ability and proven team work
- Ability to build trusted relationships
- Ability to work with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Ability to challenge the status quo and drive process improvements
Fantastic organisation to work for with a great reputation. This is a challenging and diverse role with room for progression.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Erin Wilson on 09 374 7343.